, Assistant Professor
B. Tech(Bombay), Ph.D.(Syracuse)
- Research Interests: physical layer of wireless communications systems encompassing areas such as smart antennas, multi-user detection, space-time coding/processing and position location
- Courses: ECE1515S: Smart Antennas
ECE 355: Signal Analysis and Communications
ECE 216: Signals and Systems
- Recent publications:
- A. Khachan, A. Tenenbaum and R. S. Adve, "Linear processing for the downlink in multiuser MIMO systems with multiple data streams", To appear 2006 IEEE International Conf. on Communications, June 2006.
- N. Shastry and R.S. Adve, "Stimulating cooperative diversity in wireless ad hoc networks through pricing", To appear IEEE International Conf. on Communications, June 2006
- A. Eckford, J. Chu and R.S. Adve, "Low complexity cooperative coding for sensor networks using rateless and LDGM codes", To appear IEEE International Conf. on Communications, June 2006.
- M.C. Wicks, M. Rangaswamy, R.S. Adve and T.B. Hale, "Space-time adaptive processing: A lnowledge based perspective", IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 51-65, January 2006
- H.D. Griffiths, M.C. Wicks, D.D. Weiner, R.S. Adve, P. Antonik, I. Fotinopolous, "Denial of bistatic hosting by spatial-temporal waveform design", IEE Proceedings , Radar, Sonar and Navigation, Volume 152, Issue 2, Page(s):81 - 88 April 2005