, Professor Emeritus
B.E.(Kyoto), M.E.(Kyoto), M.S.(Harvard), Ph.D.(Harvard)
- Research Interests: Photonics; high-speed modulation of light for optical communication; integrated optics; radar signal processing and underground radars; neural network radar
- Selected publications:
- K. Iizuka, "Divergence Ratio Axi-Vision Camera (Divcam)," Rev. Sci. Instrum. 77, 045111 (2006).
- K. Iizuka, "3D laparoscope based on the manipulation of polarized light by a cellophone half waveplate," Appl. Opt. 44, 7083-7090 (2005).
- K. Iizuka, "Three-dimensional camera phone," Appl. Opt. 43, 6285-6292 (2004).
- K. Iizuka, Elements of Photonics (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2002)
- K. Iizuka, Engineering Optics (Springer-Verlag, 1987)